51949Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL Passenger Car's in the Works and other stuff..

  • Reynard Wellman
    Apr 3, 2007
      Hello Robert & Joe,

      I have some of Oliver Passman's lighted SP Daylight coaches
      and they are cool! He makes a kit for lighting up Marklin
      Z passenger cars that works just fine. So really there's no excuse
      for a manufacturer like MTL or AZL not to provide lighted
      coaches at least as an option these days.

      I had enough of cheap N scale equipment back in the
      70's and 80's. Now days all N scale equipment has become
      spectacularly better! More gizmos that are reliable is the
      way Model Railroading in is going and I look forward to the
      advances in lighting, digital, long radius track & turnouts, etc. for
      all our Z scale products. Z scale is small, but electronics are
      getting even smaller... Z scale is enormous when it comes
      to track space, so why confine our layout dreams to four
      square feet?

      Best regardZ,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com