51935Re: April Micro-Trains releases up

  • Joe DAmato
    Apr 2, 2007
      CB...Yes a CN GP-9 with a red cab and black and white stripes on the
      body. I mean, I don't do much Canadian stuff, but the artwork is
      striking. I am going to try and get the artwork for the first 6
      engines tomorrow and post them in order of release. As of now, two
      roads and two numbers, but want to confirm that. I'm promped to have
      CORP lease three or four of them for my layout at home, I mean, If I
      can have some CP retreads running in my back yard...CN is ok?

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "vincentgoudreault" <vgoudreault@...>
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@> wrote:
      > >
      > > No harm, no foul...wasn't thinking you were bashing little old
      > me!!
      > > I want them as well! The CN is unreal, wait till you see that
      > >
      > > Joe
      > >
      > Alright... I need a mop now, I am drooling all over the place.
      > Just to check, to be totally sure, we are talking about a CN GP9,
      > right? High nose, Canadian National, possibly (hey if this is a
      > dream, I can push it, can't I?) with two road numbers being
      > at the same time, right?
      > Right...?
      > CBVG
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic