51933Re: April Micro-Trains releases up

  • Russ Meier
    Apr 2, 2007
      Vincent:

      I know -- I feel the same way. Shocked, confused, excited, awestruck that FINALLY an
      affordable CN engine is on the horizon. In fact, I was so overcome I fell right over.... just
      got back from the hospital right now. They said it was a small heart-attack. Asked me
      what caused the shock. (just kidding... ;) )

      Russ Meier
      Milwaukee, WI
      MILW, UP, and CP in Z (with a desparate desire for a nice CN engine to compete with my
      CP).

      > Alright... I need a mop now, I am drooling all over the place.
      >
      > Just to check, to be totally sure, we are talking about a CN GP9,
      > right? High nose, Canadian National, possibly (hey if this is a
      > dream, I can push it, can't I?) with two road numbers being released
      > at the same time, right?
      >
      > Right...?
      >

      > CBVG

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic