51916Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL Passenger Car's in the Works and other stuff..

  • Reynard Wellman
    Apr 2, 2007
      Hi Robert,
      MTL these days seems to have the right philosophy
      for pushing the technology ahead for Z scale. Becoming
      a world leader in innovations like these and still maintaining
      the details of specific era charm, brings a smile to our
      faces, I agree. MTL's work has proven to be accurate
      while performing very well to boot!

      Best regardZ,