      From: Joe DAmato
      Date: 4/2/2007 9:32:04 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL Passenger Car's in the Works and other stuff..

      Dewey

      No idea at this point, I'm not a member of that part of the food
      chain here at MTL. I suspect they will be a bit more expensive
      because of the size and all... As for lighting and interiors, we
      have to look at what it would cost to install all that, or just offer
      an upgrade kit for those folks who want and need that option.
      Frankly, I don't need lit cars on my layout, and would hate to go
      full monty on this and make it too expensive for the general Z
      hobbyist. I think a kit with a light board and pickups as a secondary
      product might be a good option. This is stuff Management needs to
      address once I put my two cents in.

      Cheers

      Joe