51872Re: April Micro-Trains releases up

  • pinekirk
    Mar 31, 2007
      Joe, i don't recall that you ever said when the GP9s would be out.
      what i recall as being suggested was "early 2007." (i interpreted
      early to be Spring, sometime).

      Please don't think i'm bashing MTL, i have just been hungering for
      these locomotives; there are so many ways to paint them up and kitbash
      them -- that what i love. i kitbashed an SD9 out of GP9 shells when i
      was full into N scale, so i'm hoping to try the same thing again. Rio
      Grande had many of these GPs and SDs and used them well into the '80s.

      july is even farther than i would have expected. but, there's nothing
      we can do about it. so i'll wait as patiently as i can.

      it was my error -- i really thought they might be out this month.
      be still my anxious heart!
      dave f.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...> wrote:

      > Hi Alan,
      >
      > Just to let you know, there weren't any delay's on the GP9, they were
      > always scheduled for a July release, I hope I didn't suggest any
      > different over the past few months. I have a few I assembled from
      > pre shots a few months ago and they look great!...thanks to Robert
      > Ray for providing SP decals!
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Joe
      > MTL