51237Re: Reducing G Scale to Z Scale

  • Allan Borg
    Mar 3, 2007
      Interesingly enough I seem to have seen somewhere that the individual
      scales in the "G" range have sometimes been divided into other
      reference designations being G H I and J or was it F G H and I, while
      1/32 is Marklin's "1" gauge.
      Allan Borg

      > John B.
      >
      > G scale varies in size from 1:22.5 to 1:29 depending on the brand
      however the track is identical (rail centers). Depending on what you
      plan to reduce be sure you know what the ratio of the G scale is before
      you do any reducing.

      > Carl
      > In Nebraska in a blowing snow advisory or blizzard warning depending
      on how far west and south you are of the Missouri River