50735Re: Ultrasonic Cleaning, etc ... THANKS ALL!

  • miked_r
    Feb 2, 2007
      And there is ample parking ;-)

      Michael
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi John,
      >
      > The Tri-State Z Scalers of NY, NJ, & CT meet the first Saturday
      of the month from noon til 5pm, sometimes later, at:

      > 39 Old Huckleberry Rd.
      > Wilton, CT 06897
      >
      > Our next meet is tomorrow, Sat. 2/3/07. The meet location can
      change from time to time as we meet at members homes. We have lunch,
      run trains, and basicly help each other out with problems that arrize
      in Z. Sometimes we have how to workshops and always try to have fun.

      > We welcome all to join us, just note that in person meets are
      held in the Tri-State area. For more info. join:
      me a call at the # below. If you attend tomorrow, bring a quart of
      70% Isopropyl alcohol and we'll get your locomotives running. All Z
      Bezt,