50729Re: [Z_Scale] Ultrasonic Cleaning, etc ... THANKS ALL!

  • Michael Hilliard
    Feb 2, 2007
      Hi John,

      The Tri-State Z Scalers of NY, NJ, & CT meet the first Saturday of the month from noon til 5pm, sometimes later, at:

      39 Old Huckleberry Rd.
      Wilton, CT 06897

      Our next meet is tomorrow, Sat. 2/3/07. The meet location can change from time to time as we meet at members homes. We have lunch, run trains, and basicly help each other out with problems that arrize in Z. Sometimes we have how to workshops and always try to have fun.

      We welcome all to join us, just note that in person meets are held in the Tri-State area. For more info. join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TriStateZScalers/ or feel free to give me a call at the # below. If you attend tomorrow, bring a quart of 70% Isopropyl alcohol and we'll get your locomotives running. All Z Bezt,

      Michael Hilliard
      Wilton, CT USA
      203-762-2476

      jvmcsea@... wrote:
      My Kroc seems to be unstuck but now no electrical contact is being made. I
      may have to give a good spray with electronic cleaner to remove any residual
      particulate matter from the ultrasonic cleaner.

      By the way, what is the address and meeting schedule for Tri State - Z
      Modelers? I'm always looking for an excuse to throw a leg over my bike.

      John McCollum
      Long Island, Maine