50721Re: Bill K's commemorative car report

  • Allan Miller
    Feb 2, 2007
      Sounds like a very good plan. My perosnal feeing is that pad printing
      would be much preferred over decals, even if extra time is involved,
      but that's just a personal opinion.

      In any case, I will sure be interested in obtaining one or more of
      these cars, even though I'm not an SP modeler or fan. I am, however,
      a big fan of Bill and all that he contributed to the hobby and to my
      own knowledge of it.

      Allan

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Chadrick Morris <chadztrainz@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > We have a good progress report to give on Bill's commemorative
      car. Here is what we have so far.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic