      From: Chadrick Morris [mailto:chadztrainz@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:43 PM Eastern Standard Time
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Bill K's commemorative car report

      Hello All,

      We have a good progress report to give on Bill's commemorative car. Here is
      what we have so far.

      1. 250 cars donated by Uncle Will's Full Throttle. Two bay open hopper in
      Southern Pacific railroad, brown with white lettering. Bill's favorite
      railroad.

      2. Wheel sets donated by MTL through Loren Snyder.

      3. Clear boxes to put the cars in donated from Bob Olson with PennZee.

      4. Coal loads to put into the cars donated from Bill Hay from Hay Brothers.

      5. Talking with Michael Hilliard about decals. Also talked with Bob Olson
      about print pad lettering on the cars. Printing the cars will take longer due
      to shipping the cars to be printed and scheduling the cars to be printed and
      then shipped back.

      6. Foam inserts for the boxes have been talked with by Loren Snyder. Could
      use simple foam pieces to place in the box around the car.

      That is the current progress on the commemorative cars. In a span of just a
      week or so, we as a Z scale community have contacted manufacturers and other
      suppliers and got the items needed for this tribute to Bill. All of this would
      not be possible if it were not the efforts of people like Bill bringing us
      together in our hobby of Z scale model railroading.

      The cars should arrive in Houston by the end of this week. The other supplies
      are being put together to be shipped out to Houston. The Houston Z Bend Track
      group will have work sessions to assemble the cars once all the supplies are
      gathered. Will keep all of you informed on the progress and price of the cars.
      Have a good Friday. I will write an email on Saturday night after I get home
      from Bill's visitation at the funeral home. Stay on track.

      Chad Bryan
      Houston Z Bend Track

      THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER AND THE PRIVACY OFFICER, AND PROPERLY DISPOSE OF THIS INFORMATION.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic