5066Re: [z_scale] Re: Kato In Z, A Different Approach

  • Reynard Wellman
    Jul 2, 2001
      Hello Jeffrey,
      I just voted in your new poll, needless to say, you can guess
      which way I voted. I've got plenty of locomotives, steam, diesel,
      etc. it's just that I get tired of pushing them through those
      Marklin curved turnouts. Is this an electric train set or one of those
      wooden train sets I played with when I was in Kindergarten?

      Best regards,
      Reynard

      snip