5055Re: [z_scale] Re: Kato In Z, A Different Approach

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Jul 2, 2001
      >From: Edward Scullin <sculline@...>
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Re: Kato In Z, A Different Approach
      >Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 15:52:19 -0700 (PDT)

      Maybe Jeffery
      >McHann could set up an open questionnaire/poll

      Sorry, Ed, I don't think Jeffery McHann will do much of anything...Jeffrey
      MacHan is always willing to lend a hand. ;-)

      It's no problem setting up a poll. We just need a series of items that
      generate interest. Up to now the maximum number of members who have taken
      part in a poll is 86. This is a terrific response rate of about 22%. We
      could make the poll open ended and allow members to chose all the items that
      they wish.

      Or how about 2 polls at the same time...one multiple answers and the other a
      single priority choice?

      New 1st generation road diesel (GP7-9) to complement the F7
      New 2nd or 3rd generation diesel (SD40 -45)
      More affordable starter set ($125 - $150)
      Modern design track and turnouts (Kato style)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan