5050Re: [z_scale] Re: Kato In Z, A Different Approach

  • Edward Scullin
    Jul 1, 2001
      Sounds to me like this is the time for Rob Kluz to step in and send
      out with his next issue a petition or questionaire as to what we
      want or need if we could convince somebody like Kato to get into Z.
      IE should the concentrate on trackwork or engines etc
      Maybe we could get some of the other Z scale publications
      /newsletters to follow suit ( Z club GB and Z club) Maybe Jeffery
      McHann could set up an open questionnaire/poll as to what people
      would buy or want, and realistically what we would pay for it.
      Ed Scullin

      --- dannyg@... wrote:
      > --- In z_scale@y..., jcubbin@o... wrote:
      > > I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but rather than just a
      > couple of people approaching the Kato booth inquiring about Z, how
      > about
      > > some sort of petition from this group?
      >
      > While it can't hurt to start a buZZ going, I sense that for an
      > established company like Kato to get into a new gauge, there must
      > be
      > one or more people in the company who will champion the idea.
      > Someone
      > on the inside has to be passionate about Z to make the business
      > case
      > for it. So, if you talk to execs from Kato and the like, listen
      > carefully for clues as to who those insiders might be.
      >
      > Danny
      > http://www.dannyg.com

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic