5044Re: Kato In Z, A Different Approach

  • jcubbin@optonline.net
    Jul 1, 2001
      Danny,

      You may be completey correct in your sense of how a new Z line would be introduced by a company such as Kato, I don't have the
      large company experience to tell. As you said, it can't hurt to start a buzz, that's exactly what I propose. I think this possible buzz would
      only be a single element in the bigger picture, and given my (and many Z practitioners) lack of contacts or specific knowledge of a
      company like Kato... being a single element in the evolution of Z sounds pretty good.

      BTW, a big fan of your books, although my Macs still don't have a handle on Javascript!

      John Cubbin
      http://www.istreamnetwork.com

      > While it can't hurt to start a buZZ going, I sense that for an
      > established company like Kato to get into a new gauge, there must be
      > one or more people in the company who will champion the idea. Someone
      > on the inside has to be passionate about Z to make the business case
      > for it. So, if you talk to execs from Kato and the like, listen
      > carefully for clues as to who those insiders might be.
      >
      > Danny
      > http://www.dannyg.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic