5042Re: Kato In Z, A Different Approach

  • dannyg@dannyg.com
    Jul 1, 2001
      --- In z_scale@y..., jcubbin@o... wrote:
      > I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but rather than just a couple of people approaching the Kato booth inquiring about Z, how about
      > some sort of petition from this group?

      While it can't hurt to start a buZZ going, I sense that for an
      established company like Kato to get into a new gauge, there must be
      one or more people in the company who will champion the idea. Someone
      on the inside has to be passionate about Z to make the business case
      for it. So, if you talk to execs from Kato and the like, listen
      carefully for clues as to who those insiders might be.

      Danny
      http://www.dannyg.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic