50057Re: Societies without Rules have a tendency to Collapse!

  • Don Avila
    Jan 2, 2007
      Well it is a friendly group. Generally no barbs nor poor language.
      Also, SOME FOLKS have asked that the messages be clipped since they
      are still on dial-up. I agree with you that we need SOMETHING in the
      way of photos. We have an area where anyone can upload any train
      photo, but that has not been entered as much as it used to with the
      ease of uploading photos and text in both ZCENTRAL and TRAINBOARD. I
      think what is going on here, is that a coversheet for the month is
      trying to be established with some restrictions, although I tend to
      agree with your view and others that the PHOTO of Z is what really counts.

      P.S. I think you have been posting a lot more than this one. I find
      entries back in 2004 when you were age 65.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "feyerhc" <clfeyerherm@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I believe this is my first post to this group. I have enjoy reading
      > most of the posts for the last several months. I find them
      > informative, sensitive, and at times humorous.
      >
      > However, what is the point of this subject? MOTM is informative and
      > inspirational. I thought this was a friendly, considerate group
      that [snip]
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic