50026Re: Sally's Layout by Jim O'Connell The Rest of the Story

  • Don Avila
    Jan 1, 2007
      Jim has a very nice brochure he has prepared should any of you know
      someone who would like a small layout manufactured for themselves or a
      friend. Sally's layout is #0001 of many to come. Great story Loren

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      > Happy New Year Z scalers all over the world.
      >
      > This is a belated Christmas and Happy New Year Z story all rolled into
      > one. This story illustrates how Z scale can bring strangers together
      > and the joy that model railroading can bring to young and old alike.
      >
      > Many of you have followed Jim O'Connell's postings and seen several
      > pictures of the development of a small suitcase layout that Jim did
      > for a lady here in Medford just before Christmas. I thought you would
      > like to know the "behind the scenes" details of how this layout came
      > into being and how Z scale affects people in all walks of life.
      >
      > [snip]
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic