50024Z scale projects

  • Larry Card
    Jan 1, 2007
      >for a Shay (4-4). While I was at MTL, I had a "spare time" project
      >that was to develop a narrow gage Shay for N scale based on the Z
      >scale F7 mechanism. I don't know if it went anywhere after I left,

      Republic Locomotive Works sells a kit to make an Nn3 Shay from the guts of a
      MicroTrains F-7.

      >So, I'm left with a question about what you think that I should do
      >here. Should this be a "fudge" unit, with an arrangement of 4-6? I

      Is it possible to design a shell for a Marklin diesel unit?
      V/R
      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC

      Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place! �MSN Shopping
      Sales & Deals
      http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639