49605RE : [Z_Scale] SD70 wheel regauging

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Dec 10, 2006
      --- Daniel Baechtold <daniel.baechtold@...> a
      écrit :

      > Dominique
      >
      > I know this problem, I had it with my f59phi
      > (without wheel -regauging). I solved it with
      > adjusting the power pickup metal strips from the
      > trucks to the chassis. just bend them up on the side
      > where the loco leans over.
      >
      > hope this works! best wishes, daniel

      Thanks Daniel. Indeed Rob K. gave me some tips to take
      this beauty appart, and I think it'll be the best way
      to find what my problem is and to solve it.
      All the best,
      Dominique

      http://fr.answers.yahoo.com
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic