49399Re: RE : [Z_Scale] What is the Theme of your Layout and/or Module!

  • cadillac1949
    Dec 3, 2006
      My 4 lay outs are kind of a vague representation of the USA sometime
      after WW2. I have a bunch of Marklin European stuff and European
      Structures (Most of my USA buildings I had to scratch build) So I was
      thinking I might have modify my largest layout to be the USA on one
      side then go over a scale 125' bridge and be in Germany .

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...> wrote:
      > Hi Fellow Z-Scalers,
      > The theme of my two layouts that I am building (baseboards and a few
      > buildings built so far) are Bavarian Mountain, Zeppelins (Air and
      Rail) and