48408Re: MTL Switches motor throwing

  • Stephen Moore
    Oct 31, 2006
      Wha Wha WHAT!!!

      Where and how can i get them?
      We, the T&B are desperate to get them, being we are an all DCC club.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, d.f.avila@... wrote:

      > Digatrax Drop-In decoders for the MTL GP35 are already out
      although they may be scarce. I have installed 1 in a GP35. Very
      very easy and if you are familar with Z Engine dismantiling [of
      which I am NOT], I would think you could make a complete install in
      10 to 15 minutes - and NO soldering. Log on to the Digitrax.com
      site to get an installation manual and you will see how easy it is.