      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      Uwe Liermann
      Sent: 02 September 2006 17:35
      To: Melissa Cull
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] RE: IVAR Shelving for layout base

      Hello Melissa,

      > I was going to use the IKEA coffee table with deep glass topped drawer
      but
      > they discontinued it end of 2005:-(

      I've been looking around for some time to find a decent table that can
      be used as the base for that. Currently the best thing I've seen is
      this at a coffee company (I won't say coffeeshop ;-) ):

      http://tinyurl.com/nbb4a

      with 110cm x 90cm it seems to be a good base for me. I only have to
      get the approval of my wife... ;-)

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe