      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
      Sent: 02 September 2006 18:11
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Z_Scale] RE: IVAR Shelving for layout base

      . Well, it has a single drawer....painted white, the drawer is about 2 1/2
      " deep,
      the drawer is divided into 4 sections, and the whole table is 36" square.
      Works
      pretty well. They had another rectangular shape with a much more shallow
      drawer.
      A Tea Chest.... Not a bad idea!.... I fear somebody will throw it in
      Boston
      Harbor though!
      I am still in track planning stage and at this stage am planning on using
      Woodland Scenics modular system. Comments anyone?
      Ron