      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Jürg Rüedi
      Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:28 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] My new Website

      Hello Friends

      I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've tried to
      do my best in the english part of the website (the german part is not
      finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection (AZL,
      MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from the Rio
      Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
      display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm still
      working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to show
      it yet.
      Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.

      The URL is: http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

      with best Regards
      Jürg