44784Re: [Z_Scale] June MTL Releases in "Z" are Posted

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    May 31, 2006
      In a message dated 5/31/2006 2:23:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      sgt_tim1@... writes:
      Looks like a Collectors Month to me.
      Yep, that's what it is, a collectors Month for releases.

      Now, that's not really a fair thing to say. I thought I was going to find two
      Christmas cars, a happy birthday and a Smokey the bear. Maybe they aren't
      modern (and the Northeastern caboose not exactly standard UP fare), but the Monon
      and CP box cars are useful liveries that could have definitely been seen
      behind an F 7, GP-35, or GP-9. And, it wasn't too long ago that some people here
      were requesting Midwestern and Canadian roads.
      Dan S.