44776Re: [Z_Scale] June MTL Releases in "Z" are Posted

  • randy smidt
    May 31, 2006
      2 bay or 3 bay, I still see them both on the rails. Yes, 3 bays are more common, but give Harald some time so at least get his 3 bays out to his customers before we see a 3 bay release from MTL.

      Randy

      sgt_tim7 <sgt_tim1@...> wrote:
      Next month, July, the 2 bay PS2 is coming out. Lots of Hoop-Lah
      coming from that one. Both positive and negative. Positive in the
      sense that it was widely used in MTL's era of production, and negative
      for the sole fact that it should have been a 3 bay instead.
      Hobo Tim