44774June MTL Releases in "Z" are Posted

  • sgt_tim7
    May 31, 2006
      Ask, and you shall receive! It worked! I just went to MTL's website
      to check out June's releases. Looks like a Collectors Month to me.
      Yep, that's what it is, a collectors Month for releases.

      Next month, July, the 2 bay PS2 is coming out. Lots of Hoop-Lah
      coming from that one. Both positive and negative. Positive in the
      sense that it was widely used in MTL's era of production, and negative
      for the sole fact that it should have been a 3 bay instead. Either
      way, adds greatly to the diversity of the Z scale availability of
      rollingstock.

      Hobo Tim
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic