43540Re: [Z_Scale] Considering Z scale

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Apr 1 6:17 AM
      In a message dated 4/1/06 3:52:24 AM, ddechamp71@... writes:

      > If you live in Europe, I believe Jeremy Brandon in
      > this group has also some interesting stuff (a
      > modified Marklin controller) also working with a 9 V
      > battery (And I've no stock neither in his business).

      Ztrack carries Jeremy's line of electronics. They are sold under the Jorger
      name. We carry his Delux speed controller as well as an upgrade kit for
      Marklin's 9volt battery controller. The upgrade give it speed control. For more
      information, visit the following link:

      http://www.ztrack.com/mrtsbcatpgs/ztrack_electronics.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.