43506Re: [Z_Scale] 9V Adaptors

  • randy smidt
    Mar 31, 2006
      AND it will still let you run trains where there is no power source available.

      william dunn <w.dunn@...> wrote: I agree with Randy on the 7.2 volt rechargeable batteries. I got mine from Radion Shack and it lasts for days of constant use on my briefcase layout. It has plenty of power and I got a fast charger for the battery from the local radio control shop. It recharges the batter in 12 to 15 minutes.

      Bill D