43505Re: [Z_Scale] 9V Adaptors

  • william dunn
    Mar 31, 2006
      I agree with Randy on the 7.2 volt rechargeable batteries. I got mine from Radion Shack and it lasts for days of constant use on my briefcase layout. It has plenty of power and I got a fast charger for the battery from the local radio control shop. It recharges the batter in 12 to 15 minutes.

      Bill D

      I think some folks have used the 7.2V rechargeable batteries for R/C cars as well. Still a battery, but a little more functional than 9V lead-acid batteries.