42357Re: NEW MTL PS-2 Hopper

  • Adam Amick
    Mar 3, 2006
      Aren't there still a TON of PS2s (or very similar appearing hoppers)
      still on the rails today?

      Thanks again for your efforts. I know there's a lot of money tied up
      in providing us just one new type of car, and you guys picked one
      that was desperatly needed! If I even win the lottery (and it'll
      have to be something more than just the minimal amounts) then I'll
      look at sponnsoring a new car or locomotive that I want to see.
      Until then, I'll keep buying what yous guys produce!

      Adam

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...>
      wrote:

      > Hold your horses Gordon, lots of good modern stuff on the
      way..check
      > out AZL as well...
      >
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "GordonWerner" <z@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > fantastic news ... but please ... we need modern boxcars (and
      other
      > equipment) ... not
      > > everyone is interested in modelling the 1960s
      > >
      > > Thanx
      > >
      > > Gordon
      > >
      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@>
      wrote:

      > > > I want everyone to know that I am addressing this big time
      with Z
      > > > scale. We got the ok to increase production, it's a gamble
      that
      > > > management should be applauded for, plus doing two road
      numbers
      > on
      > > > each release.
      > > >
      > > > Joe