      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Joe DAmato
      Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:03 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: NEW MTL PS-2 Hopper

      We are making more inventory so there ought to be enough...These will
      be released with two road numbers, and if that goes well I can make
      the case for 3 or 4 per release, but that's way off in the future!

      Thanks!

      Joe

      PS..I'm busy painting a bunch to test out on the Cascade Z Line!

      Joe

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Welsch" <rvn20012000@...>