4195Ztrack Affairs…

  • ztrack@aol.com
    May 2, 2001
      Dear Ztrack Subscribers,

      First, please let me assure you that the March/April issue is in the mail.
      Our distributor mailed out the issues over two weeks ago. It appears that no
      one in the US has received their issue as of yet. Okay this makes me nervous.
      Our Canadian and International subscribers have started getting their issues.
      I am not sure what the delay is, but I have a bad feeling that the issues are
      collecting dust somewhere.

      Next, the Ztrack corporate offices will be closed from Thursday, May 3, 2001
      until Monday, May 14, 2001. During this time, I will be visiting the
      Modellbahn Treff train show in Goeppingen, Germany. If you will be at the
      show, please look for me and say hello! I will be easy to find. I will be the
      one with the overwhelmed, glazed look in his eyes…

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016