41084Re: [Z_Scale] New Centerbeam Flatcar Kits and Z Train Things Portals

  • randy smidt
    Feb 1, 2006
      I think they were a similar length, but the earlier ones were "opera window" style cars.

      Robert had previously said he wouldn't release this new version as kits since they were harder to build. I'm glad he changed his mind. Maybe he finally realized that most of us buy the kits and then they sit on our workbenches unbuilt for years. :-)

      Randy Smidt

      Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...> wrote:
      I can't remember the length of his earlier centerbeam
      cars. Please advise.

      --- "www.zscalemonster.com"

      http://mail.yahoo.com