41078RE: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL February releases

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Feb 1, 2006
      > True, some
      > things we under
      > estimate, but for the most part, we error on the
      > side of excess
      > production.

      Mmh..Joe, that's sad, because a few years ago, when
      you still had the modern 50' boxcar mold, I tried to
      pass an order of 40 of these wearing the BN
      paintscheme, via my local dealer....What a mistake!
      Apparently my dealer failed to send you the order, or
      maybe it was lost at MTL headquarters, but anyway I
      didn't ever receive my order!

      So if one of these days MTL plans to remanufacture
      these molds, I'm still your customer for these!

      Dominique