41072Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL February releases???

  • randy smidt
    Feb 1, 2006
      Anthony, I didn't see ANY photos yet for the new releases, but did see listings with "Picture Not yet available".

      I am curious if the CN scheme is the more modern scheme or the older transition era scheme?

      Randy Smidt

      "www.zscalemonster.com" <anthony@...> wrote:
      You can see the February releases on http://www.zscalemonster.com/ .
      I don't have the best pictures but there are some for now.

      Anthony
      http://www.zscalemonster.com/
      <http://www.zscalemonster.com/>

      "Adam Amick" <aa5821@s...> wrote:

      > Uh, so what were the releases for Feb?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Adam

      G scale model train Ho scale model train Model train n scale Scale model train Z scale model train Z scale