41061Re: New Centerbeam Flatcar Kits and Z Train Things Portals

  • Phil
    Feb 1, 2006
      Robert,

      Just got a look at your new centerbeams! Very nice! I'll have to
      alot some $ in my next monthly budget for some (I have three of the
      first TTX run and the craftmanship is great!)

      Nice portals also from Z Train Things!

      Happy Hump-day everyone!

      Phil

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "www.zscalemonster.com"
      <anthony@n...> wrote:

      > Hello fellow Z scalers,
      > I have more good news to report for Z scalers in February 2006.
      >
      > ~ Robert Ray has released the New 60' Centerbeam Flatcar Kits.
      > The kits come equipped with Centex, UP, TTX, and BN decals.
      >
      > ~ Z Train Things has released many new style Portals, Bridge
      Abutments
      > and Retaining walls.
      >
      > ~ "Full Throttle" has released his new 1st time ever... Z Scale
      > Cylindrical Hoppers.
      >
      > ~ Lets not forget that MTL releases their February items too.
      >

      > Best wishes to all!
      > Anthony
      > http://www.zscalemonster.com/
      > <http://www.zscalemonster.com/>