39812Re: Circuit Track

  • Kari Sarmanne
    Jan 1, 2006
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sasha509" <sasha509@y...> wrote:

      > I,am drawing out my layout. I plan to use two blocks and switch
      > between the two using two circuit tracks and four switches. If I
      > place the circuit track just before the switch will this be ok? In
      > other words will the switch change in time for the locomotive.

      HNY 2006!
      I would say it can work. Anyhow I would put some extra track between
      the circuit track and the turnout. If you already have these circuit
      tracks and turnouts, you can try and see if the passing locomotive
      switches the turnout quickly enough.

      CheerZ,
      Kari
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic