39771Re: AZL to Release New Locomotive

  • sgt_tim7
    Dec 31, 2005
      let me be one of the first to commend AZL on their past, present and
      future acomplishments in the field of "Z" scale Locomotives. To
      release the GP7 & GP9 will be a great addition to your already
      growing list of Fine Locomotives. Awesome!

      I look forward to many years of Z scaling!

      Happy New Year!

      Tim