      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf
      Of randy smidt
      Sent: 22 December 2005 17:31
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Construction Vehicles

      Melissa, I know about the JCB backhoes, but is Graham still making these?

      Last time I asked, he said I would need to wait a while.

      Randy

      Melissa Cull <melissa.cull@...> wrote:
      Hi Yoshi,

      Z-Club GB also make a JCB backhoe digger amongst lots of other useful bits.

      http://www.ford.demon.co.uk/zclubgb.html

      http://www.ford.demon.co.uk/jcb.jpg

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa Cull