39533Re: Construction Vehicles

  • Phil
    Dec 22, 2005
      Hi Yoshi,

      I have successfully ordered from zundmeer and they are very
      friendly. Of course being overseas, shipping takes some time. I
      ordered the front end loader myself.

      As previously mentioned, there are other places such as makemymodel
      that have dump trucks and other vehicles. I didn't see anyone
      mention, and I'm not sure about the size as I haven't ordered from
      them yet, but on ye ole auction site there are some construction
      vehicles - cranes, backhoes and such. I believe the sellers name is
      savonart.

      Good luck and let us know what you find.

      Phil

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "yoshi98bc" <yoshi98bc@y...> wrote:

      > I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get z scale front
      loaders,
      > backhoes, dump trucks, etc. Any help would he appreciated. Yhanks

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic