39272Re: Z in San Diego

  • loren snyder
    Dec 14, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@u...> wrote:

      > Hello, I'm in San Diego. My first Z set came in 1974. I'm (slowly)
      building a module. Don't
      > want to be president, just play with my trains. Where are the other
      guys?

      > Gary

      Gary,
      You said the magic word.......module!

      The Best coast needs a Z club in the Southern region of California and
      you sound just like the guy to start it.

      Then we'd have the entire West coast covered in Z clubs, all the way
      from San Diego clear up to Seattle. You may be the missing link? You
      don't have to be president, just be willing to help get a local group
      together.

      Loren from CZM in Portland and SOZ in Medford
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic