39023Z in San Diego, was Re: [Z_Scale] Masonite

  • John Duino
    Dec 6, 2005
      Greetings!

      Yes, he's speaking (typing) about the model railroad museum in Balboa.
      They've loosely expressed interest in either a temp display, or even a
      more permanent, of Z scale. But Bill has had little luck in getting them
      to reply to him regarding details.

      As for the board, was it cellotex? The stuff they use for ceiling tiles?

      John

      --
      | John Duino | 23 Tidewater Cove |