3890RE: [z_scale] WANTED: a good European Marklin Z dealer

  • Tapani Tuominen
    Apr 1, 2001
      Modellbahnecke Weiss: http://www.modellbahnecke.de
      Very good online store with the latest information from manufacturers well
      before the news appear elsewhere. Herr Weiss and his team are a bunch of
      friendly professionals who are always ready to advise you and order any
      exotic spare parts from Märklin. Fast delivery, prices lower than average.
      Good E-mail communication even in English - they even send you on regular
      basis like once a week a status report of your order in case you order
      something that they don't have in stock. Last December I was very impressed
      when only two weeks before Christmas I placed an order for some items that I
      needed urgently for the Holidays and I got my order delivered in only 5 days
      in another European country - well before Christmas.

      Tapani Tuominen
      France