3888WANTED: a good European Marklin Z dealer

  • Bill
    Apr 1, 2001
      Hello,

      I am looking for a European Marklin Z dealer with good
      prices and good service. It can be a dealer with a
      store or a person just selling Marklin Z out of their
      house.

      Language in not a problem because I can read and write
      German...aber nicht sehr gut.

      The dealer can be in Germany, Austria, Switzerland,
      Denmark, the Netherlands, or anywhere...even Hong
      Kong.
      Just as long as they have an e-mail address or a fax
      machine.

      If you have any suggestions or recommendations please
      e-mail me at: sherlockmail@...

      Thanks,
      Bill