37796Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Track soldering

  • Tom Fisher
    Nov 3, 2005
      I think Adam has it straightened out.

      The thread was discussing (a) soldering track together
      and (b) thermal breaks if you do solder track
      together.

      You said you didn't solder at the joints which left me
      in a quandary. How could you solder track together if
      you didn't solder at the joints?

      Adam thinks you are discussing feeder wire, which is
      what I now think also. It certainly makes sense to
      solder feeder wire lines at a place other than at the
      joints.

      Ergo, two different mini-threads if Adam's and my
      assumption is correct.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic