37750Re: Track soldering

  • Mark Curtiss
    Nov 2, 2005
      LOL...I was hoping somebody got that about the NHL. Bad joke.LOL

      Also, I'm glad easements were explained when using flex track. When I
      make curves, I will get some medium or large radius curved sectional
      track (of the scale I'm modeling), solder them up to make a half
      circle, then use that as a template. I guess I've never taken into
      concideration about the easemants. Thanks for that tip.

      Mark

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Moore"
      <katherinesdaddy@y...> wrote:

      > Incase some of us didn't get this at first, EVERY NHL team was
      > undefeated last season.
      >

      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Curtiss" <marknkim@u...>
      wrote:

      > > Thanks for the replies. Like I've said, I've never done Z so I'm
      > not
      > > sure of the track tolerances. Very helpful information so far.
      > >
      > > I'm currently working on a large r/c huey helicopter and I think
      > > need to relax a bit and do something else. I have too many
      hobbies
      > and
      > > it's always nice to make the loop back to model railroading.
      > >
      > > By the way Adam, who's your NHL team? I'm a Avs guy. As you know,
      > they
      > > were undefeated last year so watch out..LOL
      > >
      > > Mark

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic