37703Re: Track soldering

  • Mark Curtiss
    Nov 1, 2005
      Thanks for the replies. Like I've said, I've never done Z so I'm not
      sure of the track tolerances. Very helpful information so far.

      I'm currently working on a large r/c huey helicopter and I think I
      need to relax a bit and do something else. I have too many hobbies and
      it's always nice to make the loop back to model railroading.

      By the way Adam, who's your NHL team? I'm a Avs guy. As you know, they
      were undefeated last year so watch out..LOL

      Mark
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic