351Re: mail-order

  • BJKRONEN@xxx.xxx
    Oct 1, 1999
      To the Special URL section:

      > Another mail order shop that I have seen on the web is Discount Trains.

      > http://www.discount-train.com/trains/z.html

      I buy quite a bit from them. My experience was excellent (5 orders) with
      them in the USA.

      One of our Norway list members (now in Kosovo on milliary assignment) also
      has bought from them. He advised me that his dealings with them were prompt
      and friendly from the Norway end as well. They answer all emails within 24
      hours.

      Thank heavens for credit cards. No registered mail, no cash, no Euros, no
      USD, no Looney Bucks, Pesos, etc. Just place your order and watch the
      mailbox.

      Bill Kronenberger
      Houston
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic